Followers

Thursday, 26 September 2013

So here we are, another week another project.
My DT project for Stamping Dragon Designs this week was
Rupert's Friend.

This card grew from me having a play with a free cd rom I had got from a magazine, 
I can't remember the magazine but it was a Papermania capsule cd.
I have not done a digital card before but, when I started playing, the results seemed just right for the image that I had already coloured with promarkers and cut out ready for a card...

So having thought about combining the two I needed a sentiment and decided on something
that meant alot to me with various friends in the facebook Stamping Dragon group
and on facebook as a whole...

So here it is, my first digital card (well most of it)

RUPERT'S NEW FRIEND


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sarah and I'm following your blog now you got a button LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of colours for our friendly dragon and the sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, popping in from the Stamping Dragons Facebook blog ladder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and the dragons colour is stunning. Digi crafting is addictive isn't it. I love my Craft Artist professional.

    ReplyDelete