Followers

Saturday, 22 February 2014

It has been a while....

I am thoroughly ashamed of myself that it has been so long since I was last here...but...with health issues and moving house and with a missing mojo....the blog got put rather on the backburner. Needless to say....I am back....and with great excitement in the air I get to show you something brand new and gorgeous from Stamping Dragon designs....

BRAND NEW TODAY


I can't wait to get my mucky little mitts on it and start playing, all the sneak peaks leading up to today, scream cute and trendy and modern and nostalgic all in one and with colours to dye for (...and yes that was a pun).

If you never want to miss the wonderful new things in the store here and want to join in with jollity and fun and creativity I would heartily recommend the face book group for Stamping Dragon Designs....come and become one of the dragonettes and share inspiration with the designs by our own Queen Dragon whilst earning loyalty points for vouchers for the store... 


Now I have found my way back here I will be popping in much more regularly, there is so very much to catch up with and show you....

4 comments:

  1. go sarah :D glad to see you blogging at last :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of many Janette....this is my challenge for 2014 :) xx

      Delete
  2. Go Sez ur awesome its easy once you get the hang of it keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun....be ready to jump in to help me...I can guarantee that I will need it lol

      Delete