Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

If today is Saturday then it must mean Dragons....

....let me explain. Saturday is my DT day on the Stamping Dragon Designs Facebook group but it is not all about dragons. The dragon family are often in residence but they share the limelight with some more amazing designs, there are scrapbook papers and elements...quote borders...digi stamps...mats...ready to use card designs...and much much more..

I have the privilege of being on the design team for the facebook group but was a member before that, it is so very friendly there with chat and jokes and music, not to mention the designs and inspiration from the Dragon Queen...

One of the things we do on the DT is to take a pick of the week to make something with to share on our days. This means that we end up with seven makes using the same image but used in different ways....showing how versatile the designs are.

So here is todays DT make from me...

You can find this 

For this I did a simple DL card with a bit of matting and layering and then added some flowers and a bow...looking back at it, as I said in group, it reminded me of Starburst sweet colours and I have had a craving for them since...

Well that is me for today...I will be trying to get here more often, blogging is still not an automatic thought to me (as I am sure you can tell) but I am working on it.

See you soon xx






4 comments:

  1. A lovely card made with the quote bar. I like the finishing touches you've chosen to embelish it with as well.
    Gwyneth
    Popping in from the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's lovely, just popping in from the Stamping Dragon FB blog ladder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your Blog of the Week at the Stamping Dragon. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete