Followers

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Time flies....

...when you have things planned to do. I can't believe how fast a week can go leaving me with so much undone that was meant to be done. Here we are on another Saturday which means I have been spending time over with the Dragonettes in the Stamping Dragon Designs Facebook group.

The pick of the week this time was a bouquet border quote....I love these border quotes, they are so versatile while being really pretty. They look as good as part of an 8"x8" card layout as they do on a 6"x4" card....on a 12"x12" scrapbook page as on a 6"x6" page. Not to mention that they are ideal to make a bookmark out of or a money wallet etc..

I used it as an A5 card, using another SDD design, the backing paper was from the Whimsical Christmas kit. It needs very little added and I just used a self adhesive lacy pink ribbon which I added some pearls to and then finished it with a few paper flowers. The design can be bought from the SDD store (link in the sidebar) and at the moment it is reduced to just 68 pence, a real bargain.


We would love it if you would join us in the fun over at the facebook group..link again in the sidebar...there are fun challenges and puzzles and loyalty points to be earnt just for joining in..I hope to see you there.. love and hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah, love all the elements here hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sarah, I love the panel it looks stunning. I am now following.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Sarah. Love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete