Followers

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Let me introduce you to....

... Raven,

she is a lovely lady that likes to be a little bit flirty but at heart is just a romantic. She was feeling a bit lonely and so asked if she could have a little part in the latest Hobbybook Designer Challenge which can be found HERE.  Not being one to disappoint I said that she could have pride of place on my DT card. 

The new challenge is to use 2 or more die cuts....HELP!!!!....I only possess two sets of dies, one scalloped circles and the other scalloped rectangles...so I started making my promark coloured Raven, you can find her in the shop HERE, a swing using two consecutive scalloped circles in silver mirri card, I cut two so I could have silver on both sides. She was then given a red rose as she loves them (I said she was a romantic) and the swing was suspended by red ribbon from the aperture cut in a black card blank and finished with a red bow. I put a silver frame around the aperture and then finished the front of the card with red rick rack and red heart gems. Inside the card I placed a couple of pre cut die cuts that I had been given for a friend...

...and here she is....






I do hope that you like my new friend and the card she adorns.

Love and hugs and please pop by again soon xx

1 comment:

  1. She's lovely Sarah. Love your colouring in. I have difficulty with that. I do try though. I find colouring in great therapy when I am feeling low.

    ReplyDelete