Followers

Sunday, 25 May 2014

A Couple of Days to go......

Well after the boobie I made with my card for the Hobbybook Designer Challenge
I have done a different one....
yes, I know...
this challenge is nearly over...
BUT
there are still a couple of days to join in and ...
just maybe...
I might be able to tempt you to join in too.

For this card I have used 'for you' papers and elements and
lil red riding hood digi stamp...


I coloured it with my trusty promarkers and did a mixture
some elements digitally added and some cut out and stuck.
If I were doing it again I might leave the flowers
 it looks as if they are attached to her hood.


See what I mean about the flower....


I just wanted to show some dottiness....only because I like it....

You can find the digi and kits in the shop HERE

And the blog challenge, which is for Mum, HERE

Thank you for looking and if you are not already a follower, 
I would love you to join me. 
I am trying to get blogging more and doing it surrounded by friends would be great...

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I love all the elements and backing paper. I must apologise for removing the original stamp but she is redrawn and available again....http://hobbybook.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=233&zenid=aeaca7a824a2031f6ba6a0cd069234b6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was just having a look see around the shop and saw her....she will be on my next little shopping trip....there are a few I am itching to play with xxx

      Delete
  2. I didn't see the original but I love this one anywayxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the one in the previous blog Jacqui, I very cleverly used a design that was no longer available. The next challenge is going to be something new lol xxx

      Delete