Followers

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

What Day is it.. ????

Well, having finally realised that it is Wednesday and not Tuesday as I had thought....here is my offering for this weeks challenge over at the Hobbybook Designer Challenge Blog.
 The challenge is to add at least three flowers and I have used the image 'too cute' for it.
Yes, this one IS available, she is a newbie on the block...

I have recently set myself a bit of a challenge too....
I am only allowing myself to use pre folded card blanks,
papers from pads that have been neglected for too long
and
I am only allowed to print things off if they are specifically requested...
HELP!!!!!!

This card fits all the requirements....only the image was printed...
I reckoned I could get away with that for DT work.
It is a small A6 card, a size I rarely use but it makes up the majority of my
card blank stash....

Here is a slightly different angle to get rid of the reflection in the mirri card...

As I said, the challenge is to add three flowers....
after colouring with promarkers I add three paper roses on wire.
I used a craft knife to carefully make two small slits, 
one above the hands and one below and I slotted the roses through.
Hopefully it looks as if she is holding them...


I then mounted her on first some jaquard type paper,
then some silver mirri card
and finally some flowery paper.
It was then just finished off with a couple more flowers,
a butterfly,
and a sentiment....

Before I leave a little puppy is begging for attention...so here it is...

You can find this image in the shop Here

and

The Hobbybook Designer Challenge Here

Thank you so much for visiting and I do hope that we will see you over at the challenge xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Job Sarah. Love how you've added the flowers :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it....she definitely lives up to her name :) xxx

      Delete