Followers

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Digimicating with Dragons again...Get Well Soon

As it is a lovely sunny Sunday I decided to share a new card with you, I am stuck inside as the sun really doesn't like me at the moment....it gives me an excuse to have a bit of a play though...

Over at Stamping Dragon Designs Facebook group there was a June Challenge,
the theme was Get Well / Cheer Someone up.
I made mine using the Beatrice kit...


I used four different papers, layering them digitally, the top sheet was a paper that showed a
faded picture of 'Beatrice'...I then went to the elements and added a sticker of Beatrice. 
I placed it slightly off set to take advantage of the paper....


I had used lace from the elements with a ribbon over the top and finished with a pin...
so when I mounted the digital bit onto black card and an 8x8 card blank 
I finished with some lace rub ons to tie it together...

here is the lace ribbon and...
here is the lace corner...this also shows well the digital lace and ribbon an brads...

I hope you liked this.....and if you haven't looked yet.....I would heartily recommend the
facebook group for fun, chat (and freebies too ;) )...



No comments:

Post a Comment