Followers

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Summer at Hobbybook

Well, today is the day Summer arrives at Hobbybook, this is the theme for the challenge
that goes live today...and I chose ice cream, my favourite part of Summer.


I did a bit of my digimication to make the background...four digital layers of different 
Beach Babe papers. I am really beginning to enjoy this digimication...


I coloured the image...'Yummylicios' with promarkers, trying to match colours with the papers...


With the icecream I used some Anita's 3D Dimensional Paint...I love this stuff and need
to find an Irish stockist as I am nearly out of what I brought over from England. 
The flake was coloured in promarkers and I sprinkled seed beads over the wet paint...
believe it or not..they are the sprinkles...


Finally I found a sentiment lurking in my stash, just the right colour and meaning that the card
could be used for any occasion.

I hope that you have liked my lil card and I doubly hope that you will join in the challenge
at Hobbybook Designer Challenge HERE

You can find the Beach Babe Papers and Yummylicios stamp in the shop HERE


Thanks for popping by and having a gander at my card, I do appreciate it xxx




2 comments:

  1. I love this card Sarah. The paint on the ice cream is a great effect! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete