Followers

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

This Dragon's a Pussy Cat....

It has been a while since I have shared an image from Stamping Dragon Designs..
BUT....
as I feel like sleeping 24/7 at the moment, this seemed rather appropriate...
AND...
as I don't blog enough and need to get into a routine with it, I can see no better way to start...

So this is my sleepy puddy cat...


The cat is coloured in grey as I had a gorgeous cat who was mainly grey,
his name was Bruiser, when I called him at night it sounded more like Boozer
and my neighbour said that she never knew if I were calling the cat or the husband...

I cut an aperture in a piece of card the size of the card and covered it with some paper
I had lurking in my pile of paper stash.
I used a coordinating paper on the front of the card and positioned the cat.

 

I wanted to have the ears and leg just outside the frame and so made sure that the ears weren't
glued down and I cut around the lower part of the leg and again made sure not to glue there.


Finally I made a little 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign.....as you should always let sleeping cat's lie...
(I know, I know, I know...that should be sleeping dogs...but why should they get all the shut eye !! )



3 comments:

  1. Awesome Sarah and I love the paw print

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sarah, looks just like my Holly when she sleeping :D xxx

    ReplyDelete