Followers

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Lots of Circles....

That is this fortnight's theme over at Hobbybook Designer Challenge...

For someone who is always going around in circles, this should have been easy...hmmmm.
My first attempt with lil red riding hood and using Hearty Bears papers and Accessories just would not come together....I am still determined to make it work so watch this space...

In the end I went for the Love me, Love me Not digital stamp and I paired it up with For You papers, patterned and plain..


Once again I did the card digitally and again I printed the stamp direct onto the background before colouring with promarkers. Other than mounting the whole thing onto a purple card blank, the only thing physically added was a bit of stickles frosted lace glitter glue on the swirls and also on the buttons to make the printed thread stand out more, I think this worked quite well...


I am still new enough at this digital manipulation (I have just found the magic of digital punches lol) to find myself running my finger over the card to remind myself it is just a flat picture. I still have loads to learn and really need a more advanced bit of software but most of them my pc is too old to support...

Still, I am enjoying myself with what I have and it will form a foundation for when I can upgrade.

Well, that is me done for now...I hope that you will head over to the Hobbybook Designer Challenge  Here and share your circles with us.

Thank you for dropping by, I really appreciate it and I will be back with something new shortly.

Love and Hugs xxx


2 comments:

  1. You're doing a grand job for someone who is still new'ish at digital manipulation. Very effective how you bring it all together with the hand coloured stamp. Great card Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I still have to do the images seperately on some of them but I am really enjoying trying new things :) xx

      Delete