Followers

Monday, 7 July 2014

Monochrome Christmas

I have been having a bit of a play with some Christmassy bits....yes I know...it is only July but you can never start to early. The speed I do things I probably should have started in the New Year!!!

The first one I have to show you is using Monochrome Christmas from Stamping Dragon Designs. I did a bit of digital manipulation to try and make three sheets into a book....



I used the papers and the elements, I then printed out a larger book shape to mount it on using a template and another of the papers. I used the matching stand template and used a paper matching the rosette I had printed...I had to use double card to give it enough strength as my printer only lets me use a light card.


I covered the brad type element with Anita's 3D Glossy Glaze and then finally cut a bookmark out of the same dark paper  and added a few gems to the bookmark and the card itself...


I hope you like this book card and thank you for stopping by, hugs Sarah xx

Stamping Dragon Designs have all their Christmas stuff on special during July and you can find them


No comments:

Post a Comment