Followers

Saturday, 5 July 2014

My first Lelli-bot makes...

I recently got my first Lelli-Bot digi stamps and I have now got around to colouring them and putting them into a card...


I used two of the gorgeous Prom Dresses...'Emma' and 'Lisa'.
After colouring them with Promarkers I added a touch of Hunkydory
Diamond Sparkles to both dresses. I then coloured just the mannequins and edges of the dresses on seperate digis. The coloured dresses were cut out and mounted onto the part coloured digis with foam pads...


Once they were finished they were crying out for a shop window to show them in all their glory. I love to use acetate, especially to make a bowed front to a card, sometimes plain, sometimes with elements added like butterflies to give the impression of flight and sometimes, as with this, to create a shop window.

I adapted an insert sheet by Christine Crowther that I had in my vast craftsUprint folder, using it to mount the dresses and then with the centre removed to stick to the acetate to make the window.


I added some finishing touches....some lace at the top of the window, a few paper flowers in the corners and a sentiment.
The whole thing was then mounted on a white card blank. The only thing I am not sure about is the white border I left...my idea was for it to look like the white wall surrounding the window but I am not sure it works...

I hope you like the card and thank you for stopping by to visit...

Sarah xxx

You can find these digis and lots of other loveliness



5 comments:

  1. WOW Sarah this is gorgeous, love the colours and great card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card the acetate window is great and the dresses have been coloured beautifully. I like the white edge. Now following Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaawh, thank you so much...it gets a bit lonely here with so few followers ;) xx

      Delete