Followers

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

All About Kids at Hobbybook....

We are looking for your makes for kids over at the Hobbybook Designer Challenge for this fortnight.....I had an absence of mojo, a few futile ideas and the distraction of two teenage boys making this rather difficult for me. When I did decide on an image...Bethy Snowball...it all came together.

I do like to try something new and since I bought a Big Shot off a friend at a bargain price a while back, I decided to see how I could make a shaped card with minimal dies in my collection. I cut the card blank (with alot of trial and error) and did matching layers in mirri card and the coloured image...



I then embossed the mirri card with a dotty embossing folder and mounted it onto the card base and then added the image on top....I added some card candi in the corners too...


I had coloured the image with my trusty promarkers and added a small border with the pastel blue that I had used around the image. I then glittered the bottom snow and some 'snowballs' I had added at the base of the card..


Nearly done, just a few more finishing touches....firstly a nice pastel pink bow...

...and finally Bethy needed a snowball all of her own...

and there she is, the cutest Kid in town.

I do hope that you will join us in the 'All About Kids' challenge Here
and if you would like this image, then you can find it HERE

Thank you so much for dropping by, I really appreciate it....
Love and hugs, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment