Followers

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Girlie at Hobbybook Designer Challenge

Zipadee doo dah, Zipadee Ay.....it is Hobbybook Designer Challenge day....

If there is one thing that Hobbybook excels at...I know there are many things...
but girlie over there is the bee's knees.

This does however pose a problem when you have to do a girlie DT project..
what on earth does one use.

I went with Lil Minx


I decided to go with purple hair for a change,
there is something very fairy like about purple,
or is that just me?
For those that know me, you won't be surprised to find out that I used promarkers to colour her...


At this point I would like to apologise for my photos, the sun just wouldn't play ball for them.
The grey surrounding the image had only recently been done when I took the photos too,
it is a bit lighter in the flesh.

OK, image coloured, now what....well...I have some lush purple mirri style card I haven't used before,
I also have some embossing folders that I haven't played with...
Put the two together and we have one lovely embossed frame which worked beautifully...

Then it is just a couple of die cut sizzix flourishes, a few flowers and a bow...


And then a sentiment from my stash which just happened to match beautifully...


All mounted on a card blank which I had covered with a pretty matching paper...

And Voila....there she is, my girlie Hobbybook card...

I hope that you will get all girlie and come and join us in the challenge that you will find HERE

You will find this image and many more in the shop HERE.

Thank you for dropping by, love and hugs x

2 comments: