Followers

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Include an animal at Hobbybook Designer Challenge

I'm here....slightly late....but here...

It is that time again, new challenge time over at Hobbybook and this time it is to 'Include and Animal'. There are loads of animals in the Hobbybook store, all shapes and sizes...so what to choose ????

I went with one of the new designs.. AW KITTY


For this image I went back to my promarkers, I am not sure if I accidentally used the wrong card or it was a bit of an iffy sheet but it didn't blend as well as it should...




The only thing I didn't use the markers for was the flowers on the hair band, for the petals I used a glittery Sakura pen...


There was one special detail on the image that I actually only noticed when I did my usual Sakura glaze on the eyes etc. and that was the little hearts...so very very cute...


I then cut out the image and found a backing paper, not the one I was looking for but still...what I did find however were a few hundred sheets I really want to play with !!!
I found a frame with cats on in Free Craft Downloads, it was a bit bright and so I took it into a graphics programme and gave it a transparency of 50%. Naturally this also diluted the colour of the cats but I didn't want to recolour them or it would draw away from the image...and so I just went over them with a clear Sakura glaze..


I added a gem in each corner and made a bow from some organza/chiffon material strips I have had around for ages...



So here is another look at the card, I hope you like it and will come and join in with us in the challenge...

You can find this and many other images and papers in the STORE here

The Challenge can be found HERE

Last but not least...there is a brand new Facebook group for Hobbybook fans, here you will find freebies, inspiration, fun and chat....not to mention seeing all the brand new images as they are released in store...we would love you to come and join us HERE...Hobbybook Chat and Craft

Thank you for popping by and it would make my day if you would say 'Hi'

Love and hugs and be back soon... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment