Followers

Friday, 5 December 2014

Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog...Christmas Time

CHRISTMAS TIME at Dragons Lair Designs..

How on Earth can it be December already, this year has flown by and suddenly Christmas is upon us and it doesn't seem that long ago that I was getting ready for LAST Christmas...

The challenge blog over at Dragon's Lair Designs this month is Christmas Time and I had a play with with the brand new 

VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS COLLECTION




I started with a gift box template on Craft Artist 2 and then used one of the papers from the collection...I used some of the embellishments from the collection, the wreath for the door, holly leaves and berries on the front and back gables and the strings of gems on the two sides...



For the front I coloured the digital stamp Gingerbread Christmas using promarkers and then for the back I used Oh Christmas Tree again coloured with promarkers.

I used a 3D glaze on the holly berries and some glitter on the Christmas tree and then removed the windows, lined them with tissue paper and went around the windows with some peel off borders.




I then made a bit of a booboo and thought I had white glitter for the snow on the roof  but it was more translucent...oh well...it still looks icy..
I finished the roof with a Happy Christmas peel off in red on each side...

I cut 'doors' in the base so that I could add an led tea light....


So there it is, my little tea light holder...

It would be great if you would visit our challenge blog...





No comments:

Post a Comment