Followers

Friday, 2 October 2015

October means Halloween over at Dragons Lair Designs.

I wonder if anyone has missed me as I have been so long from blogland, after a spell of bad health I have found my way back...
why oh why do I find blogging so difficult. Yes I know....because I don't do enough of it.

Anyway, here I am and it is in official DT mode...October is here (my this year is whizzing by!!!) and that means Halloween over at the Dragons Lair Challenge Blog

I have been having trouble with my hands recently and so my offering is slightly skew whiff and the colouring could be better but here it is...



Only the one photo I am afraid as the batteries went in my camera.

While my hands have been playing up I have been doing more digital work using Serif's Craft Artist 2 which I love using but this time I wanted to make an actual card again, it has been too long since I have cut and glued and coloured..

I still used CA2 to make the background using Trick or Treat papers and incorporating the Spooky Tree, Sam the Vamp and the Interview with the Vampire wording...I decided to make it look like a cinema poster...well sort of
like one!

Having printed the background out, I coloured Sam and the title with promarkers and then added the Coming Soon and Starring labels that I had also made with CA2. The tree I had enhanced with black metallic Sakura pen and a bit of clear nail varnish, I also put the nail varnish on Sam's glasses lenses, you would have to be close to see that though...

The eagle eyed might notice the film company's name at the top...I will point out for anyone in doubt...this is fictional.

All the images I used can be found in the

and I would love it if you would visit the 

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I really appreciate it...
love and hugs xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hope you're doing okay! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete